This series is designed to teach Arabic for children, young and adult foreigners who study in International Islamic Schools and institutions which use the latest techniques in teaching Arabic as a second language. The series is accompanied with a number of educational software. It also focuses on the linguistic skills and elements in a balanced and integrated way.
The series is concerned with introducing the culture of learning Arabic objectively and attractively, and focuses on the communicative aspect. It also develops thinking skills.
The series contains:
- Arabic Language Syllabus.
- Student’s Book with CD (Parts 1&2).
- Activity Book (Parts 1&2).
- Teacher's Guide CD (Parts 1&2).
The series contains 48 books + 48 CDs.
- Weight: 0.71 lb
- Width: 8.25 in
- Depth: 0.25 in
- Height: 11 in
- Author: Dr. Mahmood Saleh, Dr. Mukhtar Hussein and Nasif Abdul Aziz
- Media Type: Paperback
- Pages: 120